We believe in creating a world where memories are treasured, relationships are cherished and our elderly revered. Our deep seated conviction is innovation and challenging the status quo. We challenge the status quo by creating a therapeutic care environment that not only nurtures an absolute well-being but also stimulates lost memories. If you are seeking to engage with your parents or your loved one, we have an award winning cognitive therapeutic program called “Svayus”- A time capsule designed to cue and retrieve memories to enable our clients live a life that is cheerful, brimming with happiness and vigor.
People are not with us to quietly fade from the society, but come to us to live a dignified life. We know that the human spirit glows until we take our last breath.
Our residents are our number one priority, we do everything possible to ensure they are safe, healthy and well cared for.
Jean Makesh (CEO), Sapna Dhawan (President)
CARE AND OPERATIONS
1. Ensure that Lantern’s vision, core values, and core focus is executed daily.
2. Ensure Lantern is State compliant.
3. The entire department heads to be leaders in their field of expertise.
4. Foster accountability, structure and confidence among staff and peers to enhance performance and ensure client and family satisfaction.
5. Assist all department heads to realize and execute their department vision daily.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR- SVAYUS
1. To design, create and develop world class therapeutic care standards to care, manage and treat individuals with Alzheimer disease and other forms of dementia within our Svayus environment.
2. To improve client independence and function.
3. To continue developing a sense of purpose through an effective support system and partnership with the client, family and staff.
1. Empower nurses at Lantern to be compassionate and knowledgeable experts in order to provide love and care to clients and their families.
1. To provide daily care services tailored to client desire and preference.
2. To hire and retain quality, passionate and committed caregivers.
1. Compliance to exceed County and State guidelines and standards.
2. Dietary staff to exceed our client expectations.
3. Ensure that our clients every meal is enjoyable and fulfilling.
4. Dietary staff to execute Lantern’s mission and vision daily.
1. We would like every client to be satisfied and comfortable in all the activities that we provide.
2. Enhance our client’s quality of life through various therapeutic activities, song, laughter and dance.
3. Facilitate general social engagement, socialization with their families, their peers and staff.
ENVIRONMENT AND PLANT MANAGEMENT
1. Provide same day service to our clients.
2. Provide a safe and a sanitary environment to enable our clients stay healthy.
SALES AND MARKETING
1. Known as the experts in the field of caring for people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of Dementia.
2. Svayus to be known and adapted on an international level as the STANDARD OF CARE.
3. Personalized home like environment and family type relationships with clients and families.
4. Our systems and processes to be corporate like and our daily operation to be small family business like.
5. Build confidence and unending trust with our potential clients and families.