December 2, 2022
The Lantern – Best Friend of Elder People in Assisted Living
Today, people are so busy with their careers and personal lives that their aged parents or grandparents have faded out from their frame of life. But kudos to the few who still care for their parents or grandparents genuinely. People in their late 60’s or 70’s, begin to be affected by some diseases like Alzheimer’s, or may experience trauma from falls and in these cases, they may require some extra personal treatment that a regular hospital might not provide.. The Lantern is providing an assisted living service to the kindhearted people who are willing to gift a new comfortable lifestyle to their beloved elders. Their services are as follows:
- Lantern in offering well equipped toilets with safety bars so that the person may not get hurt anyway.
- The homes are spacious and well furnished offering every modern amenity such as a refrigerator, television, microwave, easy chair, dining table, etc.
- Security system and lifeline medical calls.
- Each room designed for individual temperature control.
- The residents are under CCTV surveillance 24/7 and they are assisted by house staff and security guards.
- Amenities include: a Movie Theater, Ball Room, Community Room, and banquets for the entertainment of the residents, and private laundry services.
- The beauty of the residents is also nurtured by providing hair care, manicures, facials, etc.
- Expert Dietitians are appointed here to provide residents with all their dietary needs.