There are many forms of dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia. There is increasing research indicating that Alzheimer’s […]
Exercising regularly, 30-60 minutes/day, 4-6/wk is ideal. Combining with aerobic exercise such as brisk walking with weight training is ideal. Among many […]
How important is a nightly “Fast”? Don’t eat 3 hours before bed time. Ideally 12 hrs should pass between the last time […]
IT IS NOT A DISEASE OF THE ELDERLY, ALZHEIMER BRAIN MARKERS ARE SEEN IN 20 YEAR OLDS. Increasingly, evidence points out that […]
December 2, 2022
Copyright ©️ 2022 - 2023 Lanternliving | All Rights Reserved.
Included services to the base rate:
High speed internet
Beauty Shop services, outdoor activities (restaurant, movies etc)
1. 5% discount on the base rate with 12 months of base rate pre-payment. If 12 months of base rate pre-payment is not
replenished within 30 days upon due (due after every 12 months) the client will forfeit the 5% discount and will pay the full
base rate immediately.
2. The long-term non-Medicaid security deposit will be waived with 12 months of base rate pre-payment. If 12 months of
base rate pre- payment is not replenished within 30 days upon due (due after every 12 months) the client will pay
the full long-term non- Medicaid security deposit immediately.
Medicaid waiver eligibility:
1. The client must be a resident of Lantern of Chagrin Valley for a minimum of 3 years as private pay.
2. Lantern of Chagrin Valley will only be able to care for the client under the Medicaid waiver eligibility program if the client
requires Lantern of Chagrin Valley’s defined basic care and care plus for assisted living type.
3. Lantern of Chagrin Valley will not be able to care for the client under the Medicaid waiver eligibility program if the client
requires Lantern of Chagrin Valley’s defined extended care for both assisted living and cognitive care type.
3.The client must deposit a $12,000 non-refundable security deposit.