Google June 20, 2022 In mid-March, my parents moved to Lantern. All of the staff treated my mother with…
April 12, 2022 My mother has been living here since its inception. The staff is well-educated and trained. Everyone…
March 24, 2022 An extraordinary amount of individualized care and attention. My mother is a resident at Lantern Lifestyle.…
Google January 19, 2022 The Lantern is a prestigious, caring, senior-focused community. They also organize enjoyable activities for seniors…
Google January 6, 2022 Our family’s interactions with the staff and facility have always been professional, caring, compassionate, and…
Google August 25, 2021 It has been such a blessing for my Mom to be able to live at…
Google August 19, 2021 In researching places for my mom, I first prioritized the objectives of what would be…
August 19, 2021 We could not have found a better assisted living facility for our father. Carolyn and her…
July 23, 2021 Lantern’s staff is extremely patient and caring. They are constantly focused on ensuring that our mother…
June 22, 2021 I highly recommend this incredible facility to anyone looking for quality care. The community feels like…
December 2, 2022
Copyright ©️ 2022 - 2023 Lanternliving | All Rights Reserved.
Included services to the base rate:
High speed internet
Beauty Shop services, outdoor activities (restaurant, movies etc)
1. 5% discount on the base rate with 12 months of base rate pre-payment. If 12 months of base rate pre-payment is not
replenished within 30 days upon due (due after every 12 months) the client will forfeit the 5% discount and will pay the full
base rate immediately.
2. The long-term non-Medicaid security deposit will be waived with 12 months of base rate pre-payment. If 12 months of
base rate pre- payment is not replenished within 30 days upon due (due after every 12 months) the client will pay
the full long-term non- Medicaid security deposit immediately.
Medicaid waiver eligibility:
1. The client must be a resident of Lantern of Chagrin Valley for a minimum of 3 years as private pay.
2. Lantern of Chagrin Valley will only be able to care for the client under the Medicaid waiver eligibility program if the client
requires Lantern of Chagrin Valley’s defined basic care and care plus for assisted living type.
3. Lantern of Chagrin Valley will not be able to care for the client under the Medicaid waiver eligibility program if the client
requires Lantern of Chagrin Valley’s defined extended care for both assisted living and cognitive care type.
3.The client must deposit a $12,000 non-refundable security deposit.