August 19, 2021 We could not have found a better assisted living facility for our father. Carolyn and her…
July 23, 2021 Lantern’s staff is extremely patient and caring. They are constantly focused on ensuring that our mother…
Google July 14, 2021 Lantern of Madison assisted living facility is a welcoming, family-like environment. The base staff has…
June 25, 2021 My mother allows the caregiver to care for her better than where she was. Doris
Google June 23, 2021 Lantern of Madison was the best choice I could have made for my 96-year-old father.…
June 22, 2021 I highly recommend this incredible facility to anyone looking for quality care. The community feels like…
Google June 6, 2021 The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that the needs of my grandmothers…
June 2, 2021 Thank you for the sacrifices you made so that we can live in freedom. We are…
May 9, 2021 My mother is out of her room more, she is socializing more and her pain level…
We love our dad/ husband so much. You all do such a wonderful job with him and I see that…
December 2, 2022
Copyright ©️ 2022 - 2023 Lanternliving | All Rights Reserved.
Included services to the base rate:
High speed internet
Beauty Shop services, outdoor activities (restaurant, movies etc)
1. 5% discount on the base rate with 12 months of base rate pre-payment. If 12 months of base rate pre-payment is not
replenished within 30 days upon due (due after every 12 months) the client will forfeit the 5% discount and will pay the full
base rate immediately.
2. The long-term non-Medicaid security deposit will be waived with 12 months of base rate pre-payment. If 12 months of
base rate pre- payment is not replenished within 30 days upon due (due after every 12 months) the client will pay
the full long-term non- Medicaid security deposit immediately.
Medicaid waiver eligibility:
1. The client must be a resident of Lantern of Chagrin Valley for a minimum of 3 years as private pay.
2. Lantern of Chagrin Valley will only be able to care for the client under the Medicaid waiver eligibility program if the client
requires Lantern of Chagrin Valley’s defined basic care and care plus for assisted living type.
3. Lantern of Chagrin Valley will not be able to care for the client under the Medicaid waiver eligibility program if the client
requires Lantern of Chagrin Valley’s defined extended care for both assisted living and cognitive care type.
3.The client must deposit a $12,000 non-refundable security deposit.